Thursday, January 1, 2009

An Appropriate Intro

In the ocean of blogs, another one is born. Its purpose is to let me, spaceghost212, spill his brains out once in awhile on random thoughts and events experienced in my life. I don't intend to write for the sake of improving humanity but to simply use this web tool as a canvas for my thoughts. Sometimes you have these random ideas that don't start to gel until you can write them all down and then it somehow all starts to fit with one another.

I finished college Dec. 13, 1997 and since then noticed that my thinking and writing skills are getting duller and duller as time goes by. Many of my friends went to get higher education (MBAs, PhDs, MDs, etc). I on the other hand went into the working world where I was taught to do a few things and do them fairly well. After a brief brush with the corporate working world I ended up running my own web design studio. Over the past seven years I've been working from a home office where human contact is non-existent. In my office I speak at random times on the phone with clients. Overall however I have very little contact with people. My daily verbal conversations are at a minimal and with that said I can safely say that my linguistic dexterity has gone down dramatically. I hope that writing this blog will revive and exercise certain parts of my mind. I just hope I have the energy to write often as its pointless exercise when its not done in a disciplined manner.

Lets see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment